Macro Express Forums

Colours in Comments

A minor cosmetic point. With a Comment command selected in the Script Editor, if I use R-click > Set Text Color to change the text colour to black, it also changes the background to black.

Also, Clear Colors on a Comment doesn't change the blue to black as I'd expect. Presumably blue is the default?

--

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

A minor cosmetic point. With a Comment command selected in the Script Editor, if I use R-click > Set Text Color to change the text colour to black, it also changes the background to black.

Also, Clear Colors on a Comment doesn't change the blue to black as I'd expect. Presumably blue is the default?

--

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Hehe, that's funny.

Easily enough to fix the background color, but I don't imagine it should be changing to black when you change the font color.

Blue is the default, so I would guess that the Clear Colors option isn't so much designed to change the command to black as it is to

remove any customization the user may have affected.

Ha! That's funny. You should report that as a bug with ISS.

At some point in the beta program I noticed that background color would change when one commanded the font color to change. I assumed this was to avoid white on white or other low contrast combinations but now that I'm playing with it I can see no rhyme or reason.