Macro Express Forums

Just purchased my Upgarde to Pro.

Now my question is: Will my current Macros work within Pro without Modification? (Backward Compatiblity?) Also, I purchased the PGM Functions Library v3.4.01 and I haven't been able to find anything regarding these powerful tools. Will they continue to work, or is there an Update I need to locate? Thanks!

Now my question is: Will my current Macros work within Pro without Modification? (Backward Compatiblity?) Also, I purchased the PGM Functions Library v3.4.01 and I haven't been able to find anything regarding these powerful tools. Will they continue to work, or is there an Update I need to locate? Thanks!

I can't comment on the PGM library, But all of my old macros work in MEpro... There have been a few posts about people having difficulties doing "imports." I didn't do that, all I did was open my macro MEX file in MEpro and in converted them to the new format. MEpro has the ability to simultaneously run multiple macros, so as a safety precaution it adds "Lock Macro" commands to the beginning and ending of each macro.

The new version is more efficient and can play macros faster. Some folks have reported the the timing is off on their macros, but I personally, have not seen this.

Macro Express Pro is designed to convert all macros from Macro Express v 3.x, including the PGM Functions Library. If you discover a conversion problem we want to hear about it. You should make a backup of your macro file in case you want to go back to Macro Express 3 at some point.

Thank You for the speedy Reply. I saw that my charge went through today, but I haven't received anything regarding the ability to download and Register ME Pro. I did order the CD, does that mean I won't get to download to use it sooner, but rather have to wait for the CD? I only ordered the CD as a Backup.

Thanks!

MGuyM

Did you get an email message confirming your order? Check your spam folder. That message contains licensing information.

When I Placed my order on Sunday, I received an EMail confirmation that stated:

"Your license, and media if ordered, will be sent pending credit card approval."

The only way I know that my order was approved is I used my PayPal Credit Card and PayPal Notified me of the Charge.

Nothing else has been received.

Thanks,

MGuyM

Orders are filled the next business day after being placed. If you ordered Macro Express on Saturday the credit card will be processed on Monday and the license will be sent if the credit card charge is successful.

We cannot check on the status of your order based on this post because you are not using your real name to post to the forum. I expect that by now the order has been filled and you have the information in your email inbox. If you still have questions please contact Insight Software Solutions directly.