Macro Express Forums

OT: Forum email notifications broken?

Earlier today I reported in this post

a puzzling email notification I'd received about a new post in the thread 'Script to perform Regex operations?'. I've just found another email, dated 2nd June, as follows:

yan9085 has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "Minor bug?".

The topic can be found here:

http://pgmacros.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=4476&view=getnewpost

But once again, I see no such post. The last one I have in that thread (after several reloads) is #4 by me on 25th May. And this is 'Page 1 of 1'. Do others see a post by yan9085 please? Is there something broken on the forum? Or does it point to a problem unique to me?

--

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terry,

Well I know I had several of my early posts deleted after having my account closed. This was after being wrongly mistaken for a spammer after posting to alert people of a spammed message. This may explain it.

Alan Monaghan

Kirkcaldy, Scotland

Terry,

Well I know I had several of my early posts deleted after having my account closed. This was after being wrongly mistaken for a spammer after posting to alert people of a spammed message. This may explain it.

Alan Monaghan

Kirkcaldy, Scotland

Thanks Alan. Reckon it was as explained by Kevin and Paul.

And welcome (back?) to the forum!

--

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Thanks for the welcome back Terry. I have been back for ages, only I was made redundant back in December, so have had other issues to deal with. Still not in work, but I am hopeful of something very soon. It’s just a pity I couldn’t convince my former employer of the value of the job I did, including massive time (cost) savings due to the use of ME3 then MEP.

Maybe I should have asked my local MP (Gordon Brown) to step in and stop the redundancies. - Oh well perhaps not then :rolleyes:

Oh well! 'Onwards and Upwards', as they say.

Alan Monaghan

Kirkcaldy, Scotland