Macro Express Forums

Missing useful multimedia functions

I use a macro: (activated when multimedia player programs are closed)

Audio Mute

Audio Volume: Turn On Full

Repeat Start (Repeat 10 times)

Audio Volume: Move Down

End Repeat

Audio Unmute

To restore system master volume upon the closing of few media players that I normally use to play video or musics.

MEP also has similar functions to control "MIDI" but it does not have any function to control "WAV".

Many multimedia players in the market (this include media player classic) actually change the "WAV" volume, so please add those WAV functions, so that I can have something like:

Audio Mute

WAV Volume: Turn On Full

Repeat Start (Repeat 10 times)

WAV Volume: Move Down

End Repeat

Audio Unmute

This is a user-to-user forum. Can't remember when I last saw a contributon from Insight. But in any case, new features should be requested as described in the post at the top of this page, headed Reporting bugs and requesting features.

--

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

This is a user-to-user forum. Can't remember when I last saw a contributon from Insight. But in any case, new features should be requested as described in the post at the top of this page, headed Reporting bugs and requesting features.

--

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Let me reply for this kind of reminder once and for all:

I understand there is a toilet in my house that I can comfortably shxt there, however I reserve my right to shxt in a public toilet (so that more people get the smell).

Again, thanks whoever trying to remind me for the above matter.

You are free to keep on the bullshxt to kill this forum, when this forum is die, so as the product.

Let me reply for this kind of reminder once and for all:

I understand there is a toilet in my house that I can comfortably shxt there, however I reserve my right to shxt in a public toilet (so that more people get the smell).

Again, thanks whoever trying to remind me for the above matter.

You are free to keep on the bullshxt to kill this forum, when this forum is die, so as the product.

What an extraordinarily stupid response this is. If a facility is provided in order that you may request a new feature, and you choose to ignore that facility, then why on earth would you expect anyone to take any notice of you; to say nothing about the remarkable lack of manners you choose to exhibit.

What an extraordinarily stupid response this is. If a facility is provided in order that you may request a new feature, and you choose to ignore that facility, then why on earth would you expect anyone to take any notice of you; to say nothing about the remarkable lack of manners you choose to exhibit.

... why ? ....

Because I love to do so. So what?

Ha! (1 time)

• 4 weeks later...